ServiceNow, Inc. Sr Business Analyst in Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
· Partner closely with APJ solution sales team to design business strategy and drive execution
· Work with cross-functional leaders and Corporate team to drive annual solution sales planning, quota setting and territory mapping.
· Support sales leaders on forecasting process, tracking deals movement, and advising renewal loss/downsell risks.
· Assist sales leaders on daily business operations, including regular staff meetings, quarterly business reviews, and other key cadences
· Drive internal processes and systems improvement to support sales excellence
· Examine sales pipeline data, analyze patterns and trends, identify areas for improvement, and provide data-driven insights to sales leaders.
· Review new BI requirements and assist in the development and testing of related reporting and dashboards
· Support ad-hoc reporting requests and provide insights to APJ business stakeholders
• Minimum bachelor's degree with 5-year relevant experience in sales operations, business analysis, program management, or similar role.
• Prior experiences in software companies preferably SaaS
• Good knowledge of renewals sales, Go-To-Market process, and sales methodology.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience in analyzing business insights from large, complex data sets
· Good Knowledge on CRM systems and BI reporting tools, preferably Tableau.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks at the same time and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page (https://www.servicenow.com/legal/vaccine-policy.html) to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs