ServiceNow, Inc. Senior/Principal Product Manager in Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow’s Customer & Industry Workflows team is transforming customer experiences by enabling digitization of customer workflows across the front, middle and back office teams. Our customers are looking for data driven innovation on a single system of record for increased operational efficiency and reduced costs. We are creating differentiated products that focuses on real-time insights, team performance management, forecasting & scheduling and increasing employee engagement through skill management, coaching and training. Through this endeavour, we aim to disrupt the workforce engagement management space with innovation in AI, ML and Business Analytics. Our customers span across industries and our goal is to provide a platform for workforce engagement that can be applied to all teams across the organization. We have a team of hard working and humble product managers with proven experience in delivering widely adopted cloud products and we pride ourselves for our culture of innovation, ownership and team-spirit.
As part of the Customer & Industry Workflows team, we are building workflows for managers, business leaders, and process owners. Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning technologies have matured to a level where they are no longer the buzzwords and have real-life applicability for solving business problems and making teams efficient. We are building Workforce Optimization and Workforce Engagement products that will completely disrupt the existing market and redefine the space to meet the expectations of our customers. As a product manager in this role, you will be responsible for building foundational capabilities like capacity planning, forecasting and automated scheduling capabilities for various teams across an enterprise organization. You should be an innovative, empathetic and hardworking Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment. You should be passionate about the latest technology trends and provide the best user experience to our end-users.
What you get to do in this role:
· Translate product strategy into product capabilities and manage them from concept to delivery
· Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
· Collaborate with researchers and designers on defining and testing innovative ideas
· Validate product designs and prototypes with customers, enterprise stakeholders and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
· Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
· Create feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, etc.
· Collaborate with engineering on release management: understand status, risks, dependencies and help address risks and resolve issues
· Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
· Effectively work with Sales, Marketing, Services, Support for enablement to ensure successful release and customer adoption
· Collaborate with the central pricing team and provide recommendations to the Pricing Committee on the product’s pricing and packaging
· Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years of Product Management experience in delivering multiple enterprise scale products or capabilities to external customers
· Proven track record of shipping cloud-based product capabilities that are being used by end users at scale with high availability and reliability. Having experience in creating v1 products in start-ups will be an advantage.
· Delivered high-quality technical functional specifications, scenarios and use cases, architectures, user experience designs, specifications for scale and performance KPIs, prioritized product roadmaps and executive presentations
· Experience in driving and managing feature validations by customer cohorts, tracking release milestones, comprehensively testing the product before release and ensuring high quality product documentation
· Strong customer focus, stakeholder empathy, inclusive approach towards team members and growth mindset
· Experience working in and delivering products or services in an agile/lean environment
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work within a matrixed organization and international teams to drive clarity on common goals.
· Proven experience of helping in sales cycles and handling of sensitive customer escalations
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
· Understanding of different product pricing models – hardware, software, service, subscriptions, lease, usage based etc.
· Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives
· Track record of high-quality, self-directed, timely execution, and attention to detail
· Technical aptitude to self-validate solution approaches, build logical data models, assess initial feasibility and drive discussions with architects and engineers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page (https://www.servicenow.com/legal/vaccine-policy.html) to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs