Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Solutions Engineer in Hyderabad, India
Senior Solutions Engineer
Job Category: Information Technology
Location: India - Telangana - Hyderabad
Meet Our Team:
As a member of EBS applications group, you will be working in one of the most innovative group that leverages latest platform features of Pega Infinity to build highly scalable enterprise applications.
• To Improve Operational Efficiency with optimal business processes, best in class user experience and improved data quality.
• As a living laboratory of our platform and applications
• To Drive Innovation and showcase applications
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop and implement enterprise wide business applications and services using Pega Infinity platform.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
• Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
• Technologies you will work on are Pega Infinity and/or Java.
o 85% Pega Application Development.
o 15% Pega Application Design.
Who You Are:
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
• Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
• Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
• Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
• Passionate about career growth and continuously moving out of comfort zone
• Demonstrated ability to logically identify and analyze/solve problems.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
What You've Accomplished:
• Overall experience of 4 to 6 years of experience of developing applications using Pega PRPC with overall software engineering principals and fundamentals.
• Good knowledge on Pega platform with CSSA certified
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science or similar field.
• Working experience on Agile/Scrum teams
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Problem-solving skills
• Good to have knowledge on Design Pattern and SQL
Pega Offers You:
Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
Continuous learning and development opportunities
An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 15264
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.
- Pegasystems, Inc. Jobs