Amentum Program Manager in Huntsville, Alabama
Amentum is seeking a Program Manager to support one of our contracts in Huntsville, AL.
Oversee programs providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support in the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse systems. Assist in the planning, control and direction of staff and customs support personnel for one or more contracts. Directly support the maintenance of the current base and develop and implement new business strategies.
1) Provide administrative and technical leadership in the completion of multiple contracts, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
2) Plan and procure necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
3) Monitor fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
4) Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
5) Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of engineering and program management activities. Monitor customer feedback and advise on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
6) Participate in business development including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
7) Perform multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
8) Direct the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related field and 10 years of job related experience or equivalent.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required.
Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required.
Has expert knowledge of operations and maintenance of large facilities and business concepts, practices, and procedures.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability—or unable to use—the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Reasonable Accommodation Helpline at 1-888-877-3181 or 301-944-3299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. In order to address your request, the following information is needed:
Upon receipt of this information we will respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your request.
- Amentum Jobs