SAIC C#/Android Software Developer in HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
SAIC is currently looking for qualified Full Stack C#/Android Software Developer in Huntsville, AL.
This fulltime position provides support to the Army medical community with the objective to automate patient status and data collection to unburden medical personnel and enable their focus on the patient(s), to provide the best care possible and streamline MEDEVAC operations. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate will interface with end-users, systems engineers and other team members on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
• Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications.
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
• Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
• Develop system components including services and user screens
• Assisting with system testing
• Application and System deployment
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
• This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated experience in Fulll Stack development
• .NET development experience
• C# back end development
• Android development
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications
Some travel may be required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us (https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- SAIC Jobs