Robert Half International Software Developer in Houston, Texas
Robert Half is seeking Full Stack .Net Developers with strong abilities in the backend (T-SQL/SSIS). Successful candidates will be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines working in a challenging environment seeking innovative solutions for the rapidly growing demands of our clients. We need a developer who is interested in taking a project from start to finish. We are a small IT team that is looking for a versatile developer who wants to work beyond simple user interfaces and data access on proprietary software, and is also able to provide software and end-user support. Keys to the role are below:
• Backend SQL (SSIS/T-SQL)
• C# and .Net
• Last key can be a mix of the following:
ASP.Net w/ Webforms and Web API
WinForms & WPF
WPF & VB6
· Minimum 5 years of experience in building web solutions using ASP.Net
· Full stack developer will be responsible for the architecture, development, maintenance, security, and support of all customer-facing and internal web applications
· Solid understanding of coding techniques to prevent cross-site scripting and other malicious attacks
· Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL database administration (with extensive use of t-SQL, stored procedures, views, and triggers)
· Must have thorough Windows/MS Office knowledge.
· Ability to work with end users and management to develop requirements and communicate progress.
· Ability to work with rapidly changing priorities.
· Service minded, organized and ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Sound judgment and logical decision-making are critical in this position
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs