Queen's Health Systems Medical Staff Peer Review PI Associate in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs a variety of routine and support duties related to peer review and performance improvement activities for Medical Staff Services and Coordinator, Medical Staff Peer Review and Performance Improvement (Coordinator) staff.
• Works with and assists the Coordinator, Medical Staff Peer Review and Performance Improvement (PI) staff in meeting requirements of regulatory and accreditation agencies.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: All are essential, described by frequency.
• Essential: sitting, stooping/bending, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Occasional: standing, walking, kneeling, climbing stairs, lifting, pushing/pulling and carrying usual weight of 10 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level.
• Operates computer, copier, facsimile, and telephone.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Work environment may be stressful due to workload.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
• Knowledge of medical staff peer review process and performance improvement activities.
• Three (3) years experience in peer review and performance improvement in a healthcare facility, preferably in a comparable medical center; OR, Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field and one (1) year work experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a comparable medical center.
• Experience to demonstrate good written and verbal skills.
• Experience to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with computer/applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, databases, systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs