Queen's Health Systems Government Relations Analyst - Corporate Development in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs and conducts in-depth evaluation and analytic work with respect to legislative and other regulatory agencies that impact healthcare.
• Collaborates with Medical Center staff and administration in supporting and enhancing the role of corporate development in legislative and government matters that impact The Queen’s Health Systems (QHS).
• Provides support and conducts research on significant special projects for the system, as assigned.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking. Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, economics, social sciences, public policy or related field.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Four (4) years experience in any combination of two (2) of the following areas: government relations, legislative, public policy, legal analysis, compliance, finance/business services, risk management, and clinical professional experience with demonstrated ability to perform duties and responsibilities of the job.
• Experience to demonstrate advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially word processing and spreadsheets.
• Prior supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs