Marsh & McLennan Cos Business Data Analyst in Hoboken, New Jersey
Business Data Analyst
Location: Remote - USA
Marsh & McLennan is seeking a Business Data Analyst. This is a remote position supporting various areas across Privacy and Compliance, the analyst role will be instrumental in ensuring that any technical or operational projects meet functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications. The Business Data Analyst will also develop scripts in Excel or Access to pull in, update and analyze data and provide summary findings to key stakeholders.
What is in it for you?
* Career growth in a company where performance is rewarded with new opportunities
* The estimated salary range for this role is from $50,000 to $65,000 with the final salary being determined on an individual basis taking into consideration factors such as:
* Candidate's Experience
* Candidate's Education
* Any additional certifications/credentials
* We are excited to offer the following benefits to all of our colleagues: - Health and Welfare benefits - Tuition assistance - 401K and other retirement savings programs - Employee assistance programs - physical, mental and financial
We will count on you to:
* Manage the information
* Work with stakeholders to interpret business needs and issues, effectively translating them to actionable requirements
* Business process mapping and documentation (process mapping/flows, process re-engineering/design), writing functional and technical specs
* Gathering requirements and ascertaining the relevant information from business stakeholders/SMEs
* Facilitating discovery or design workshops
* Providing analytical support across the projects as appropriate - analyzing processes and controls critically and making data/fact based recommendations
* Supporting various data and analyst functions as appropriate
* Writing QA Test Scripts
* Executing QA testing of implemented solutions
* Assisting with User Acceptance Testing
* Experiment with new technologies and work on the design and rapid development of solution focused POC's
What you need to have:
* B.S. in Information Technology or a related field
* 3-6 Years as a Business Analyst
* Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
* Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems
* Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Experience creating Excel scripts to pull and manipulate data
* Excel experience (Power Query, pivot tables, charts)
* Excel scripting capabilities such as Selenium - Java automation using C sharp or python to pull in and manipulate data from various sources
MARSH & MCLENNAN
Marsh & McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching$17 billion,Marsh & McLennanhelps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInand Twitter@mmc_globalor subscribe toBRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive.
Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
If you are interested in submitting you application for this opportunity, click apply and follow the steps outlined on each page. Over the course of the application, you will be asked upload a resume, provide some additional information about your work experience and answer some optional demographic questions. If you are a good fit for one of our opportunities, someone from the Marsh & McLennan Talent Acquisition will be in touch to discuss next steps.