The Village Dishwasher - Full-Time Varius Shifts Available in Hemet, California
EXPERIENCE: Experience working in a busy kitchen environment as a Dishwasher preferred but will train right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Washes all dishes and silver as needed for dining room and coffee shop and have available at appropriate times, or stored in proper place.
- Washes all equipment used by cooks and puts in proper place.
- Places lunch and dinner plates in heating cabinets before each meal.
- Cleans all dish carts, utility carts and dishwasher.
- Performs scheduled cleaning to facilitate kitchen needs, as assigned and maintains a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
- Empties bus carts for dining room staff.
- Assists with pot washer duties when needed.
- Assists kitchen staff with food preparation when requested.
- Other duties, assignments and/or special projects as required may be assigned that relate to the service of our residents to daily dietary department operations.
- Follows Team Values
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Village is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
The Village staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, including vacation, sick and holiday pay. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance as well as a 401k Retirement Savings Plan. Because our residents believe in lifelong learning, they have set up a scholarship fund to help our staff with the cost of continuing education.
If you enjoy working in a family environment, please apply now.