Kelly Services Maintenance Mechanic in Hartville, Ohio
Kelly Services has a Direct Hire position for Maintenance Mechanic
Stark County Area
$28.00 an hour
- 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
Maintenance Mechanic should have robotic and automation machine maintenance experience (does not have to have plastics machine exp).
Primary job function is to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions. and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
· Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;
listening for problems: using precision measuring and testing instruments.
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices: using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
· Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used
parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
· Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
· Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
· Skills/Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance. Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs