Suez-Na Account Manager/Chemical Sales & Service Representative - Nanticoke, ON in Hamilton, Ontario
WE'RE LOOKING FORAccount Manager/Chemical Sales & Service Representative - Nanticoke, ON
Employment typeRegular / Permanent
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Our Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Experience in direct sales, customer service, or account management in an industrial setting is an asset
· B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline OR 3 to 5 years’ experience working or operating within a steel plant
· Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
· The candidate must possess superior communication and listening skills (both written and verbal).
· Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
· Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
· Some overnight travel involved
· Valid driver’s license
· The successful candidate will be required to work at safety sensitive customer sites. The customer may require a drug (including cannabis) and alcohol testing, as well as require the employee to be clean shaven for a proper emergency respiratory fitting.
The successful candidate must also be able to fulfill the following physical requirements: climbing ladders, carrying samples and test kits (less than 50 pounds), use of hand tools
This role is home based with daily travel to our customer sites.
Join a company that is shaping a sustainable environment, now. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions is seeking thoughtful, dedicated professionals to join our 10,000-person team as we deliver leading water treatment solutions for clients across municipal and industrial markets, in locations on six continents. For more than 100 years SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the Suez Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest water use and reuse problems has never been more important than it is right now.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
What will you be doing?We
are looking for an Account Manager/Sales Representative to join our team in
Chemical Monitoring and Solutions business. Our Account Managers are
part of a team of specialists who use their technical knowledge and experience
to help our customers find chemical solutions to their production problems and
have oversight for several cost saving initiatives.
Do you have experience in water treatment or production chemicals? Do
you possess a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or a related scientific
field? If you answered yes to both these questions, then you may be
just the person for the job.
Here is what this opportunity will offer you:
· The opportunity to use
your expertise and education to make a positive impact on the planet’s resources
· Access to superior
technical and commercial training
· A culture where safety
· The autonomy to work
from home, schedule customer site visits, and manage your work-life balance
· The opportunity to travel
across the country and North American to learn from a talented team of chemical
· Personal use of a company vehicle
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
· To work directly on site
with customers providing industrial water and production chemical testing complete
with analysis and reporting to their management and engineering teams
· To help achieve profitable
sales in an assigned territory
· Growth of new customers well
as retaining existing accounts
· To work with current
customers and prospects to find solutions to help them overcome their
manufacturing challenges through the sale of new chemicals and technical
· To build lasting
customer relationships by developing an understanding of the customer’s
business model and how SUEZ’s products and services can deliver added value to their
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Suez-Na Jobs