Eaton Corporation Senior Systems Engineer in Hadapsar Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Systems Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Master Computer Science or Equivalent Engineering with Electives/Thesis in Edge, ML, AI
• Object-Oriented Programming, Programming Language Matlab, C, C++ , Python & associated IDEs (Eclipse, IAR Embedded Workbench, PyCharm)
• Model-Based Development and Design
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Optimization and Computer Vision -Principles & Limitations,
• ML/AI Pipleine & Development life-cycle & tools
• Open source projects like Open CV, Gstreamer, OpenVINO, ONNX, Tensor flow, Pytorch and Caffe
• SW Development life-cycle process & tools
• SDK's for programming HW Accelerators (GPU, VPU, FPGA)
• E2E solutions using Azure IoT/AWS Green Grass
• Linux ARM/x86-based firmware and software
• IoT/controller ARM/x86-based microcontroller development tools
• Delivery, deployment and maintenance of production Linux IoT systems (Yocto or equivalent distribution model)
• Containerization, Docker experience, cloud native development
• Wired/wireless communications, networking and transport protocols, service layers, message queues, and related technologies (WLAN, Bluetooth, Mesh, Cellular Technologies, Ethernet/IPv4/IPv6, UDP, TCP, RDP, SNMP, Modbus, MQTT, ZeroMQ, AMQP, OPC UA)
• Digital Signal Processing and Transducer technologies e.g. Sensor and Actuator integration, Discovery, & Control, Analysis, and Low-latency Decision control loop approaches
• Edge computinng experiences e.g. Edge devices, gateways, basestations, and small cells targeting industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, smart cities, smart grids, and 5G
• Agile development methodologies and concepts including handson with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
• Knowledge on platform container system such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) i.e. Jenkins, GIT, Travis-CI
• Knowledge of streaming technologies like Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Azure EventHubs
• Knowledge of design and deployment of a Data Lake
• Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop, ML ops
• Knowledge of IoT technologies, including cloud processing, like Azure IoT Hub.
• Knowledge of data analysis tools, like Apache Presto, Hive, Azure Data Lake Analytics, AWS Athena, Zeppelin
• Experience in Design Thinking or human-centered methods to identify and creatively solve customer needs, through a holistic understanding of customer’s problem area
• Advanced degree and/or specialization in related descipline (e.g. machine learning)
• Knowledgeable in leveraging multiple data transit protocols and technologies (MQTT, Rest API, JDBC, etc)
• Knowledge of Hadoop and MapReduce/Spark or related frameworks
• Knowledge of MongoDB, Document DB, CosmosDB
• Knowledge of Scala
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer science, software engineering, digital signal processing or related field.
• 3+ years of progressive experience in delivering technology solutions in a production environment
• 3+ years of experience in the software industry as a developer, with a proven track record of shipping high quality products
• 2 years working with customers (internal and external) on developing requirements and working as a solutions architect to deliver.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from usEaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs