Kyndryl, Inc. Systems Management Specialist-Web Application Middleware-Distributed in Gurgaon, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
As System Management Specialist, you will be responsible for testing performance, load, scalability / capacity, networks and infrastructure
You will be involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Operational experience of Capacity processes, creating and maintaining Capacity plans as per the business needs
• Strong understanding and demonstration of ITIL and IT Service Management. Knowledge on TSCO is must.
• Determining capacity requirements through discussion and negotiation with the customers
• Ensuring that all groups involved with the delivery of IT services are aware of the capacity requirements and are committed to providing delivery and/or support services which underpin the agreed levels
• Develop Capacity Plan for the depiction of the current utilization, forecasts of future utilization, potential scenarios and recommendations for providing the required capacity in a cost effective manner.
• Provision of appropriate capacity reporting to demonstrate that agreed levels of capacity, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
• Ensuring that the techniques and methods used by any contractors or third parties are in line with business requirements, regularly reviewed, audited and subjected to continuous improvement
• Analyze and produce a consolidated report on the introduction of single points of failure relating to the introduction of an Operational Changes
• Solid analytical skills and ability to solve problems. Applies a systematic problem-solving approach to gather needed information, evaluate alternatives, develop contingencies and prioritize actions
• Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieve tasks and objectives
• Strong management of performance and drive for continuous improvement
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• ITIL Certified
• 3-5 years of relevant experience is required
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Master's Degree
State / Province HARYANA
City / Township / Village Gurgaon
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Systems Management Specialist
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
- Kyndryl, Inc. Jobs