S&P Global Associate, Technical Application Support in Gurgaon, India
Segment : S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Associate – Technical Application Support
Grade ( relevant for internal applicants only ): 7
The Location : Gurgaon
Work Shift: This is a night shift position (6 PM - 3 AM/9 PM - 6 AM IST). You may be required to work in any other shift depending on business requirements.
The Team: We are responsible for providing tech support for our business intelligence tool. We have a global footprint and are present in the US, India (Gurgaon & Hyderabad), Pakistan, & Philippines. We provide opportunities to gain in-depth product knowledge & hone technical skills.
The Impact: We resolve client concerns and requests in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner while exhibiting excellent customer service, ensuring client happiness and keeping the growth of our company under consideration.
What’s in it for you: Are you someone who gets frightened when you see an error message pop up on your computer or do you dig to explore the reason behind it? If you do the latter, you are someone we'd be interested in speaking with. Being in this role, you can:
• Associate yourself with a globally renowned financial industry leader
• Improve your technical expertise by working with a globally recognized and successful financial information and technology organization
• Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities
• Handle a variety of product/technical support situations while speaking to multi-level clients
• Showcase your expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective
• Orient new users & educate them. Additionally, assist clients with installation; troubleshoot technical problems and respond to data and industry-specific questions either over the phone, email or chat
• Work in both independent and group settings, be able to meet deadlines while ensuring both accurate and complete work
What We’re Looking For:
• You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• You have basic understanding of finance industry with good proficiency in computer applications and Windows operating systems
• You possess strong analytical skills
• You have an appetite for providing superb customer service
• Solid understanding & working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Basic Qualifications :
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or Data Science related field
• Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and are able to communicate via phone and email
• You have meaningful experience of 1-3 years with service desk and technical support setting
• You are organized and have the ability to collect, analyze and summarize data to prepare clear reports; more like technical product documentation
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 261129
Posted On: 2021-05-04
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race - ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
- S&P Global Jobs