IBM Risk & Compliance Specialist in GUADALAJARA, Mexico
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Risk & Compliance specialist is responsible for guiding & implementation Regulatory standards related to Security, Data Privacy and Compliance of applications. Main responsibilities are:
• Perform application owner activities for some applications.
• Review and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
• Create and maintain application records up to date in Enterprise Asset database (EAL), Self assessment Control (MSAC) and Cloud enablement records.
• Assist the Business Process Owner during the Data classification (ASCA, Confidential, Business Criticality, Personal Information,...)
• Submit and complete privacy assessments (GPA) on corporate tool
• Collaborate and support other squads to organize the Access Management, Change Management and Problem Management processes
• Prepare any other compliance documentation and collect the required approvals
• Participate and work on potential ASCA certifications, reviews or audits
• Provide guidance or education to other squads or trines on risk management and compliance whenever required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Communication skills – verbal and written, in both business and technical languages, (fluent English).
• Able to work in worldwide environments with close collaboration in F2F and virtual environments.
• Demonstrated knowledge on Security & Access Management
• Experience handling Data Privacy, ASCA or similar standards.
• Experience managing tools for risk and compliance activities as Enterprise Application library, Privacy information management, Corporate risk evaluation and management.
• Well organized and skilled to manage tools as Jira, Mural, Box, Github, Excel, Work, Powerpoint.
• Agile – experience working in Agile environments, looking to deliver value to the customers early and often, and helping the team and the Product Owner
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience participating on ASCA audits would be desirable
• Technical background of SW Development lifecyle and SW applications.
About Business Unit
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization owns IBM’s internal IT strategy and provides the tools, computers, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. We also own the more than 4,000 applications that keep IBM running, from supply chain and logistics to sales and marketing and finance systems
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs