Weyerhaeuser Production Associate in Grifton, North Carolina
Weyerhaeuser Company is accepting applications for entry level production team members for our Greenville Lumber facility. We are seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility.
- Total commitment to working safe and following all safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for safely operating equipment and conducting housekeeping activities in each assigned area
- Feeding product or placing product onto equipment for processing or removing items after processing
- Interpreting work instructions adequately and successfully completing tasks as assigned
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
Communicating with team members and leadership to improve safety and operating performance as well as meet job expectations
All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Resume detailing education and work history is required for consideration
- One (1) year employment experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Steady, documented work history
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Able to perform basic math and basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be team oriented
- Willingness to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Willingness and ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of the position, which includes climbing stairs, navigating catwalks, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, and bending
- Willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
- No relocation assistance offered
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Associate
Requisition ID: 01015872
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs