Fluor Project Controls - Intern in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to work on problems by assisting and supporting the Project Controls engineers and specialists. This position provides support for the Project Controls functions of planning, scheduling, cost management, progress and performance analysis and reporting, as required, to meet the project scope and job requirements. This role may act as the lead technician and oversee other technicians and their work processes.
• Collect data and update cost management/scheduling system reports
• Record purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, amendments, and other adjustments
• Review expenditures for compliance with cost coding requirements and commitment detail for purchase orders and subcontracts
• Review costs for compliance with the contract as well as conformance with company policies, procedures, and prime contract terms
• Interface with internal clients and other company personnel, as required
• Provide data input to Project Controls systems for cost, schedule and progress
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126578BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
- Fluor Jobs