JGMS Government Services, LLC Program Analyst in Grand Junction, Colorado
We are looking for an Program Analyst to join our team! This is a full-time position supporting the Los Alamos Field Office (LAFO). The position is hybrid and does require a few days on site throughout the month.
Pay Range: $60,000-$70,000 with a great benefits package!
The Los Alamos Field Office (NA-LA) provides oversight in the diverse areas associated with the LANL mission. The Program Analyst support the NA-LA office in SharePoint administration, field office systems administration and management, site integrated assessment plan management, project management oversight, pit production project oversight, and action tracking and trending.
The primary duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Draft processes, procedures, template, formats, and spreadsheets.
- Support contracting team with tracking the life cycle of documents which may include use of the LASO Mailbox or similar mailbox for execution of work.
- Run eDOCS reports and track open actions. Assist with completion and closure of eDOCS cases.
- Assist Contracting Officers (CO) with work authorizations, inter-entity work orders, strategic partnership projects, to include tracking, distribution, and records management.
- Assist CO with directives management. Reviewing RevCom for directive changes and maintaining the LANL Management and Operating Contract List of Directives.
- Upload documents into STRIPS as part of the official contract record.
- Perform technical editing.
- Record and track actions from NA-LA contracting and project meetings.
- Gather and compile information and prepare reports, letters and presentations.
- Gather and analyze data.
- Maintain federal records systems and information, to include CO files in STRIPES, eDOCS, and on the shared network drive.
- Develop and implement BCM and CO action tracking and correspondence tracking system.
- Develop and implement a tracking system specific to the pit mission direction letters.
- Create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Assist with property management to manage, track and account for NA-LA property. Including IT equipment, ergo equipment, supplies, etc., as needed.
- Assist with NA-LA Government Owned Vehicles (GOVs) management milage, maintenance, recalls, and tracking vehicle use as needed.
- Draft briefings, issue papers, analyses of current prime contract business processes and operations, and prepare training materials.
- Data entry into federal systems, including Safeguards and Security systems, Contract systems, Pit Production systems.
- Assist taking notes in facility walkdowns as requested.
- Support Pit Production project meetings and report status of these projects.
- Track, trend, and analyze project and Pit Production milestones and metrics.
- Manage Field Office risk register for Pit Production activities.
- Perform Classified mission work as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The position requires knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques, ability to formulate recommendations to modify procedures and practices to improve the effectiveness of administrative services.
- A minimum of 9 years of experience is required for all personnel.
Must have the ability to pass a DOE/NNSA suitability check and/or background check. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE/NNSA Q clearance.
Background Check and Screenings
A pre-employment drug screening and background review that includes checks of personal references, credit, law enforcement records, and employment/education verification is required.
We take pride in promoting a healthy work-life balance, family-friendly benefits, servant leadership, team values and professional growth. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental a d Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off 24 hours of paid community service a year!
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off a year
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development opportunities