Honeywell Sr Pricing Analyst in Golden Valley, Minnesota
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Senior Pricing analyst is responsible for supporting the management of all pricing related activities with the Building Management business and/or product lines in addition to managing all pricing systems and processes. The successful candidate will ensure cross-functional communication and will partner with offering management, marketing, field sales and key business partners to assist in the development of the price strategy and maximize profitability and top line growth.
· Partner with offering management leaders and marketing to develop and execute segmented and differentiated pricing strategies. Gain agreement of price actions, timelines and effectively execute to support positive price realization
· Be responsible for leading the list price review process for Building Management Systems brands and sales channels. Work with marketing and sales to evaluate and provide recommendations on list pricing actions. Utilize best practice price analytics to develop your recommendations.
· Analyze the impacts due to material, freight inflation and tariffs. Develop countermeasures to minimize margin erosion.
· Support list price system update activities for Vendavo, SAP and eCommerce systems. Moving forward propose opportunities to simplify these pricing work streams and collaborate with pricing operations to execute.
· Develop / enhance pricing dashboards to quantify impact of changes to existing product price, new product price and impact of inflation to evaluate profitability impact by product line & region.
· Develop and/or enhance pricing dashboards to automatically report monthly price realization, discount trends and other key pricing KPIs
· Develop and execute a transactional price strategy that includes action plans to support reduced discounting, freight recovery and/or improved T&C payment term strategies.
· Partner with sales & business leaders to review and provide input on the channel rebate programs.
· Serve as point person to ensure all functions understand end to end pricing process; develop and conduct training as required for strong collaboration. Project manage the list price update process
· Report monthly price realization results and provide insights.
· Support the New Product Introduction pricing process.
· Partner with HBT Pricing Operations leader to recommend enhancements to the pricing systems and develop key stakeholder support processes.
· Respond to tactical price queries from sales, customer care or other stakeholders to resolve pricing issues. Implement actions to correct root causes and update appropriate systems.
· Become the expert in maintaining and updating critical pricing infrastructure (Vendavo and SAP) to support price delivery and execution processes
Deal Desk responsibilities:
· Partner with HBT Global DD Director to establish the region Pricing Deal Desk with clear rules, processes and tools including deal evaluation templates factoring for contextual variables such as project, customer, and competition to guide pricing and contracting negotiations working with the business to maximize margins and long-term benefits
· Lead weekly deal reviews with business leadership, sales and marketing. Partner with deal desk analysts to pull together appropriate qualitative and quantitative data for the review. Recommend price adjustments to maximize value and win rate.
· Work closely with sales and business leadership to understand vertical market and competitive scenarios and value delivery that can influence deal evaluation.
· Develop Monitoring, tracking and reporting capabilities of deal desk results
· Min of 4 years of pricing, data analytics, or product management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· 2+ years’ Experience in a Matrixed environment
· Proven data analysis experience and solid grasp of pricing models & techniques. Experience utilizing Tableau, SAP BI or MSFT Excel.
· Highly desire Vendavo and SAP pricing experience
· Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
· Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
· Demonstrated change management skills with the ability to influence across and up in the organization
· Professional Pricing Society – CPP certification
· Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or MBA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs