Honeywell Sr Analytics Professional in Golden Valley, Minnesota
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials.
The Sr Analytics Professional reports to the HBT CE&S Sr Analytics Manager and is responsible for primarily executing data mining and data analysis for Predictive Analytics projects and programs. Using statistical and data mining tools, this role will identify significant factors/signals, establish regression and classification models, and apply machine learning algorithm to predict key business and financial indicators such as cash forecasting, revenue and margin expansion opportunities, customer behavior changes across Honeywell Building Technologies.
Responsibilities will include
· Using statistical and data mining tools, drill down the data gathered and identify key factors to attribute to predicted value
· Understanding business needs and problems through effective communications and improve accuracy of the prediction models.
· Partnering with Reporting team and Analytics team, validate data accuracy before and after the analysis.
· Continuously learn cutting edge statistics, data mining and machine learning technology, share the learning with the team and apply the knowledge to the projects.
· Proactively monitoring Financial data to identify opportunities for additional analysis.
· Recommend enhancements to Financial reporting tools to do advanced analytics
· Develop and execute control plans to monitor the accuracy and effectiveness of the predictive models and optimization solutions for Finance and Business.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Masters degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Data Mining, Statistics, Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
· 2+ years’ experience in an Business Analytics Role or CE & Sales Analytics, Statistics or Data Mining
· Ability to translate data into meaningful information.
· Ability to visualize the data & solutions, as simple and easy to understand for the customers.
· Action oriented and quick learner behaviors
· 1+ years of Software skills of Python and/or R
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs