Cardinal Health Assembler Fetal in Gananoque, Canada
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
Duties and requirements of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for Product Quality and Safety Compliance.
- Ability to work in a team/cellular environment assembling Fetal Scalp electrodes, performing various steps throughout the process.
- Ability to analyze and document various activities within the process.
- Set up and operation of packaging equipment required.
- Ability to follow good documentation practices.
- Understanding of GMP and 5S methodology.
- Perform line clearance procedures and set-up.
- Participate in Non-Conformance investigation and resolution where applicable.
- Knowledge of the Fetal Department would be a definite asset.
- High school diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and dexterity
- Ability to work rotating shifts
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs