Aerotek Customer Service Specialist in Front Royal, Virginia
The Customer Service Representatives cover a variety of customer service duties to ensure quality
customer support for members.
· To respond to inquiries and requests from members and other individuals within a 24/7 high volume, schedule-driven and structured
contact center operation.
· Provide information regarding company products and services demonstrating knowledge, active listening, multiple system adaptability and engagement methods to ensure optimal member experience and customer service.
· Perform transactions or related functions for savings, checking, consumer loans, credit cards, IRAs and/or other company accounts.
· Advise members of other products and services that may fit their needs and provide opportunities for positive member
· Provide member service via phone or other media (e.g. email, chat, etc.)
· Protect and verify identity of caller; review account information for alerts and account irregularities
· Take action and respond to situations/patterns of activity indicating potential fraud or abuse
· Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
· Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans Basic/Routine
· Counsel current prospective members about company products and services
· Execute first call resolution; may require research, follow-up, return calls
· Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product penetration
· Perform account transactions
· Initiate fee adjustments and/or other monetary incentives for members within scope of authority
· Effectively perform all duties required for MSRs
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Basic skill in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
· Basic skill maintaining composure in a high production and changing environment
· Basic skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
· Basic skill performing basic mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
· Effective active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and account requests
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Basic skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
· Basic skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Basic skill interacting tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
· Basic organizational, planning and time management skills
· Basic skill in resolving member/customer problems
· Exposure to high volume call center situations
· Desired – Exposure to member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
· Desired – Familiarity with accounting, credit and/or lending principles and techniques
· Desired – Basic skill in using appropriate cross servicing techniques and member engagement methods
This is an onsite opportunity - no remote capabilities
Must be available all 7 days/week – candidates will get their schedule 2 weeks ahead of time and will only be scheduled 5 days a week but must be flexible!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs