Texas Health Resources Registered Pharmacy Technician II- PRN in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Frisco seeks to hire a Registered Pharmacy Technician II to work a PRN position in the Pharmacy.
The address is 12400 N Dallas Parkway Frisco, TX 75033
Salary range is Min. $17.83/hr to Max. $26.13/hr – based on relevant experience
• PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shift
• Availability to work shifts Su/Sat (0700 to 1730) and M-F (0700 to 3:30p and/or 3p to 11:30p)
• Functionality requiring additional competency above Tech 1
• Autonomous responsibility either with record keeping or as a single point of contact outside the department
• Advanced technology expertise and ownership
• Delegated functions of pharmacy leadership (manager or lead technicians)
• Timely and accurate preparation, delivery & storage of medications, including (when appropriate) the use of technology to do so.
• Ensuring accuracy of one's own work as well as the maintenance of required competencies, and other documentation. Must reflect consistently departmental QI and PS standards, programs and initiatives.
• Ongoing professional development and growth.
• Communicate effectively, develop working relationships and role model teamwork
• Manages own time and shares the responsibility for minimizing pharmaceutical costs (including wastage) and discovering new process efficiencies.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
• 6 months of experience in a hospital pharmacy required
• RPhT - Registered Pharmacy Technician required upon hire
• 1 year of Hospital experience Strongly preferred
• IV Certification Strongly Preferred
• Proficiency in written and verbal English language, computer and basic math.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children’s services. The hospital will also have a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco will be hiring 300 employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs