Medtronic Principal TA Sourcer (Sales) in Fridley, Minnesota
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will be responsible for executing sourcing activities for the Sales functions for Manager – Director Level talent across multiple Operating Units / Portfolios across the Medtronic business located in the USA. You will source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists and internal databases. You will also source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research. You will understand and implement diverse and functional Talent Acquisition strategies.
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
This position can reside in any of our US Medtronic office locations or work remote.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies in support of Medtronic’s diversity initiatives.
· Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
· Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
· Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
· Analyze data, track, and maintain diversity and accountability metrics to evaluate progress of sourcing initiatives.
· Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, technical knowledge, and basic qualifications.
· Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those issues.
· Operate with a sense of urgency, providing on-time and quality talent-sourcing results, insights, updates, and creative solutions to ensure effective search delivery
· Partner with Talent Management and HR Partners to understand talent gaps, future source talent, and build/maintain pipelines
· Create/build best in class templates for market research and market mapping
· Train recruiters on latest technology/sourcing strategies
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of TA Sourcing experience, or advanced degree with 5+ years of TA Sourcing experience
Nice to Have
Proven work experience as a Sales Talent Sourcer
Experience recruiting in the Software Engineering & R&D function
Knowledge of employment related regulations such as EEO, AAP, GDPR and OFCCP
Experience with Taleo, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, MS Teams, SeekOut, Entelo
Experience in Market/Competitive Research & Market Mapping
Experience sourcing diverse talent using a wide range of channels
Experience sourcing/recruiting in the medical technology and device industry
Exceptional skills in relationship management
Experience in project management, PMP preferred
Experience in creating and delivering sourcing training
Experience in standing up newly created sourcing hub
Experience recruiting at levels up through Senior Director
Experience working for a Fortune 500 company
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
MIP Eligible: This position is eligible for a short-term incentive plan. Learn more about Medtronic Incentive Plan (MIP) here .
The provided base salary range is used nationally in the United States (except in Puerto Rico and certain CA locations). The rate offered is compliant with federal/local regulations and may vary by experience, certification/education, market conditions, location, etc.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Medtronic Jobs