Honeywell Plant Director in Freeport, Illinois
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Do you want to lead an organization of managers, professionals and operators who support the manufacturing Honeywell's outstanding innovative products.? Would you like to demonstrate your manufacturing experience and leadership skills to lead some of the world's most respected manufacturing organizations? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you! We invite you to apply for the role of Plant Director. In this position you will use your advanced leadership abilities to drive safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in a Honeywell SPS production facility. Through your leadership of cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a senior manager, you will coach your team members in leadership and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results!
· Ensure plant maintenance program execution
· Develop supervisors of individual contributors
· Lead productivity improvement projects
· Strategy development
· Drive culture of continuous improvement utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
· Collaborate with cross functional teams
· Focus on critical customer performance
· Ensure practices and processes are robust
· Talent management
· Resource management in a dynamic environment
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Engineering
· Minimum 10 years of Plant Manager experience
· Advanced Manufacturing or Business degree
· Prior Union experience
· Experience in the Aerospace, Medical, Auto or other highly regulated industry
· Significant manufacturing knowledge
· Significant leadership experience of large organizations
· Consistent track record leading teams to successful product delivery
· Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
· Ability to make sound and timely judgments in ambiguous environment
· Track record of improving team performance
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs