Fairview Manor Housekeeper in Fairview, Pennsylvania
Join our team as a Housekeeper!::
Performs daily housekeeping tasks of the community in-order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
- Clean, wash, sanitize and dust resident rooms and care center offices, bathrooms, hallways and common areas
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Empty trash/waste into proper containers
- Follows all safety policies and procedures during daily tasks
- Attend required in-service education
- Keeps utility, storage areas and equipment neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Universal Precaution practices when performing department procedures
- Moving and arranging furniture
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Cross training as laundry worker for special assignments
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read, write and have good visual acuity.
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.