BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) EMEA Product Security Manager in Eysins, Switzerland
Job Description Summary
A unique opportunity to lead product security activities and initiatives across the EMEA region for Becton Dickinson, a global leader in medical technology
Location: Eysins, Switzerland
The Regional Product Security Manager will be responsible for improving the security of BD products and solutions that are sold to customers across Europe, the Middle East and Africa by design, in use and through partnership. In this role, you will oversee and direct the adoption of the corporate product security framework within a business region and various other aspects of the overarching product security program across the BD product portfolio (e.g. risk assessment, awareness/training, incident response, strategic initiatives, and external engagements) in addition to reporting progress to Regional Leadership.
As Regional Product Security Manager, you will utilize available corporate resources with expertise in security testing, architecture, incident response, and program management in addition to ensuring our broader efforts comply with local law and regulations within the region. You will report to the Associate Director of Product Security Operations.
The Product Security Manager will work with product teams and functional groups on determining objectives, scope and timeline for key initiatives in product security while architecting the methodology in which we collaborate while enforcing adherence to schedules.
• Ensure Regional adoption of product security framework activities
• Track and report adherence to local laws, regulation, and product security requirements
• Engage customers, policymakers, and other product security partners within the region
• Work with teams to ensure projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
• Manage reoccurring coordination meetings and internal communications
• May perform other duties as required
Education and Experience
• Knowledge of regional laws, regulation regarding cybersecurity and medical technology.
• Product Marketing, Commercialization, and Project Management experience.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required. Ideal candidate will have a degree in project management, computer science, or technical discipline.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in product security or proven ability to operate cross functionally to execute on BU-wide initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills, articulate and comfortable working in a complex matrix environment and cross-functionally
• Good analytical and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive
• Go-to attitude, resilient, well organized and resourceful
• Flexibility and willingness to travel (estimated at 25 to 50% of his/her time)
• Fluent in English.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
CHE Eysins - Business Park Terre-Bonne
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Jobs