Queen's Health Systems Cardio/Vascular Sonographer (Rotator West) in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares and performs echocardiographic and vascular examinations on patients and collaborates with physicians on examinations.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, lifting usual weight of 50 pounds; pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds of force, repetitive arm/hand motion, static gripping of object for prolonged.
• Continuous: reaching at shoulders.
• Frequent: sitting, standing, walking, twisting of body, and speaking.
• Occasional: stooping/bending, squatting, reaching above and below shoulder level.
• Operates ultrasound units, computer equipment, wheelchair, and gurney.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Subjected to inside environmental condition (i.e., low light setting).
• Subjected to noise/vibration from ultrasound transducer.
• Exposure to communicable diseases and body fluids.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATIOIN/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Board registered by American Registry of Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in cardiac or vascular sonography. If not registered upon hire, registration must be obtained within twelve (12) months of entrance into the position.
• Current certification in BLS/HCP.
• Prior recent experience as a cardiac and/or vascular sonographer in an acute health care facility preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs