NBC Universal IT Asset Governance Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 63737BR
Job Title IT Asset Governance Analyst
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New Jersey
City Englewood Cliffs
• Self-starter, dependable/reliable, work independently or in a team environment
• Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and dedication to client satisfaction.
• Detail-oriented, proactive and highly organized
• Technical background and understanding of IT Assets including computers, mobile devices, AV equipment etc.
• Capable of prioritizing work and multi-tasking
• Ability to work independently with little direction and to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and electronically
• Ability to analyse complex data and create user friendly reporting
o ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
o IAITAM (CHAMP)
o Hardware Asset Management processes
o Managing IT Asset Data in ServiceNow
o Managing lease contracts for IT equipment
o Experience in system integration for ensuring accuracy of data
o Automating of manual processes
o Financial knowledge, including budgetary and internal cost code allocations
o Experience in IT Procurement
o Experience in Stock Management.
o Reporting / Dashboarding
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs