MARKETSOURCE Mobile Department Lead in Elk Grove, California
118917BRTitle:Mobile Department LeadJob Description:
Mobile Department Lead
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, develops and delivers innovative managed sales solutions for enterprise customers. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric managed sales programs in the Automotive, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing industries in Business-to-Business (B2B) and Retail models.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others, and Work Ethic. MarketSource clients rely on the innovative managed sales solutions that our vertical-specific, subject matter experts develop and deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity, inclusion, and exemplary corporate practices.
As a Mobile Department Lead (MDL) you will work closely in collaboration with our partner, a National Retailer. As an MDL you are responsible to visit the assigned locations, manage the local client relationship, and increase sales and revenue of products and services through direct selling within our partner’s national retail locations. You will play a crucial role in motivating and mentoring a group of employees working towards a common goal (driving sales and productivity).
Essential Job Functions:
• Drives sales productivity and customer satisfaction within Client’s retail locations on various products and services to customers
• Engages in side-by-side selling with retail associates
• Grows the retailer’s sales performance and other key metrics through sales, training, and marketing promotions.
• Trains new team members.
• Helps team members improve their skills and product knowledge.
• Manages in-store promotions, and coordinates with appropriate personnel
• Schedules and manages sales demo events in retail location, ensuring that demo equipment is collected and returned as directed at the end of the event
• Positions Client’s value by creating best-in-class customer experiences.
• Assists District Manager in communication of key initiatives. Acts as a conduit for inclusive and efficient district-wide communication
• Represents Client and MarketSource in a professional manner at all times
• Develops and manages positive business relationships with retail store leadership and employees
• Communicates progress and opportunities with District Manager and client leadership
o Meets regularly with store leadership including store visits
o Serves as a point-of-contact for business consultation
• Serves as a point of escalation for questions or issues including individual guest issues
• Partners with store leadership, ensuring correct product mix and quantities, including but not limited to:
o Ensuring proper merchandising at locations, including product placement, maintenance, and brand compliance;
o Increasing visibility of retailer’s products and services;
o Restocking merchandise as needed and allowed
• Uses professional expertise to guide and motivate a group of employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve, meet deadlines and goals
• Action and detail oriented;
• Ability to engage customers and establish relationships.
• Ability to demonstrate selling skills, product knowledge and drive results.
• Ability to speak confidently to various group sizes.
• Ability to successfully lead a team of sales reps.
• Ability to foster positive work environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of a group.
• Ability to work in a changing environment and adapt to the needs of the business.
• Ability to address client concerns.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
· 2+ years training, sales, retail management or related experience required
· Prior wireless or electronics retail management preferred
· Proficiency with technology – data gathering and basic computer use.Auto req ID:118917BRState:California Job Category:Retail Sales Additional Information:MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.Work Site City Selection:Elk Grove Equal Pay Disclaimer:The hourly wage range for this position is $15.50-$25.00. We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.