KARL STORZ Endoscopy America, Inc. Associate Marketing Manager, Surgical in El Segundo, California
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, KST has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), an affiliate of KST, is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1® operating room integration technologies.
What does all that mean to you?
It means you would be joining an organization where you can be proud to play a part in making a difference in people’s lives every day.
Being a part of KARL STORZ offers many additional rewards.
This includes a commitment to offering competitive compensation, as well as a 401(k) with a 60% match up to the first 6% of your base salary.
We support our employees’ health goals by providing outstanding health benefits that include, but are not limited to, medical (PPO, HRA, HSA, and flex spending), dental and vision, as well as amazing wellness programswhere you can earn cash or gift cards.
We encourage work/life balance so our employees can recharge and take care of themselves. We offer new employees 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year, 10 paid holidays and paid sick leave that can also be used to take care of immediate family members.*
We strive to continuously learn and give backto our community. We offer our employees the same opportunity through tuition reimbursement, multiple company-sponsored charitable events and corporate matching for charitable giving.
If KARL STORZ sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, we invite you to learn about our opportunity below!
KARL STORZ is currently seeing an Associate Marketing Manager, Surgical to join our marketing team
The Associate Marketing Manager, Surgical is primarily responsible for downstream marketing activities of our and Surgical portfolio into non-Acute market, in order to drive sales growth and profitability in the US market.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for uncovering customer needs and making solution suggestions as it relates to video imaging and the associated endoscopic surgical portfolio in the office, clinic, ASC and other alternate sites of care. This requires a thorough understanding on how video imaging products are used in these venues as well as the competitive market space and how we can best leverage our technology.
This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of customer disciplines to include surgeons, nurses, administrative staff and supply chain to better understand customer needs, clinical workflow objectives, use case requirements, and productivity, economic, and efficiency goals. This position requires them to work closely with Global Product Development, Product Management, Technical Support, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Repair, Marketing, Professional Education, Sales and Customers.
- Act as Surgical point of contact to other specialties for non- Acute: Uro/Gyn, Head and Neck, GI. Spine and Anesthesia.
- Provide training and resources to our Sales Executives that will enable them to successfully promote our products and provide training to their clinical customers.
- Assist in the development of new product launches targeted at internal KARL STORZ field sales, KARL STORZ Corporate accounts and external customers.
- Collaborate effectively with our account Sales Executives to help expand our existing installed base, and develop new account sales opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively across Marketing specialties for complete solution marketing in the target sites of care.
- Perform analysis of market drivers and specialty product performance on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the development of demand forecasts, sales reporting, SAP product analysis.
- Monitors competitive landscape and learn competitive technology, products, strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
- Comfortable working and observing clinical/surgical procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment to serving customers and engaging with (KSEA) field sales team
- Domestic travel: up to 35% annually
- A minimum education level of Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-plus years of work experience, preferably in the medical field or a closely related technical field
- Experience in the non-Acute space desirable.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible for paid time off except for where required by state law.
Location: El Segundo, CA
Job Code: 9944
Employment Duration: Employee Full Time
Pay Grade: US-C18