Always Best Care Senior Services Certified Caregiver CHHA - $200 Bonus in East Windsor, New Jersey
$200.00 Incentive Bonus Paid to new CHHAs
Immediate NJ Certified Home Health Aide Job Opportunities
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is supplied to our Caregivers. Your safety is our top priority!
Current Available Assignments in East Windsor -
Mon to Sun 9am to 1pm and
Mon to Fri 8am to 12 noon
Always Best Care of Princeton/New Brunswick has immediate Certified Home Health Aide job opportunities available in East Windsor. If you are a compassionate, warmhearted Caregiver dedicated to helping others, you can earn a living while making a positive difference. We are committed to improving the quality of life of our clients and their families, and we highly value the Home Health Aides who assist us in accomplishing that goal. We are a family-owned business that has an excellent relationship with our Caregivers. Our staff is fully supportive of our Home Health Aides in their efforts to provide nurturing care to our clients.
We invite you to APPLY NOW to join our exceptional team!
- $200 Incentive Bonus paid to new CHHAs
- Wages $13 to $14 per hour
- Flexible schedules
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Career advancement training
In-person introduction to client Requirements:
Must be NJ Certified Home Health Aide
- One year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- English proficient with excellent communication skills
Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license Duties:
Assist client with activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting
- Provide client with companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Additional duties as may be required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, marital status, AIDS/HIV, military service, employment status, use of a service or guide dog, or disability status.