Novartis Pharmaceuticals Manager Medical Information in East Hanover, New Jersey
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
US Oncology Medical Information Manager
Integral member of the US Oncology Medical Information team who demonstrates therapeutic and product knowledge of Novartis oncology products to optimize internal and external customer communications. This position offers an opportunity to work on cross-functional teams to support Novartis oncology products.
• Create and deliver timely responses to unsolicited medical information inquiries/requests from HCPs in a multi-media environment and record information according to Novartis and regulatory guidelines
• Conduct medical review of promotional materials during Oncology Marketing PRT (oMAP) meetings
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify strategies and execute tactics to support Novartis Oncology products (e.g. medical product teams [MPT], launch management teams [LMT], Global Oncology Scientific Affairs)
• Develop comprehensive compendia strategies for product by collaborating with key internal partners and lead submission process
• Develop and provide therapeutic and product training to multiple internal customers (e.g. sales force, customer interaction center (CIC), MSLs, clinical)
• Create and update clinical section of AMCP dossier and ensure timely delivery to HCPs upon solicited requests
• Provide oversight of literature review for NDA annual submission in a timely fashion
• Staff medical information booths for annual meetings in oncology and hematology
• Assist Med Info Directors/Executive Director in maintaining constant interactions with Global Oncology, US Clinical Development and Medical Affairs (US CDMA), Marketing / Sales functions, in order to ensure alignment of US Oncology MI strategy with business needs
Manager Medical Information
• Education: PhD/PharmD/MD (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Oncology therapeutic area experience
• Knowledge of Novartis Oncology Products and Oncology Disease States/Indications under treatment
• Knowledge of SalesForce; Documentum and/or other MI Document Repository Systems preferred
Why consider Novartis?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.