Actalent Pharmacist I in Eagan, Minnesota
Pharmacists will be responsible for the clinical evaluation for coverage determination requests for prior authorization (PA) or other utilization management (UM) programs, including quantity limits, step therapy, formulary exception and tier exception, and includes consideration of the denial language and appropriateness of the decision as it pertains to the clinical content of the case and the intent of the individual client’s pre-approved criteria.
Pharmacist, Retail, Clinical, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Pharmacy, Prior authorization, Pharmd, Compounding
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Qualifications/years of experience:
• 2+ years of work experience in managed care, clinical pharmacy, or retail pharmacy.
• Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) or Bachelor of Science Pharmacy degree.
• Current pharmacist license in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy in the State where the position is located. *Verify by searching (State) State Board of Pharmacy, ex: Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy (will need license number from pharmacist)
Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Drive to deliver results orientation.
A motivated self-starter who doesn’t need constant direction or feedback to drive results.
• RxClaim (ability to learn quickly)
• Word and Excel
• Ability to type 35 WPM
Additional Preferred Requirements:
• Previous PBM or Case/Care Management experience preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs