Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc HR Associate 1 in Durham, North Carolina
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people and our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
Provides HR administrative support with the day to day operations in one or more of the following HR functions: Benefits, Business Partners, Communications, Compensation, Corporate Health, Employee Relations, Environmental Safety and Security, HRIS, Professional Development/Organizational Development, Staffing and/or Training-TPR.
Primary responsibilities for role include but are not limited to the following:
● Provides excellent customer service to divisional HR staff and employees.
● Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the HR department.
● Organizes and maintains employee files.
● Enters and audits HR transactional data into a centralized HR database and ancillary HR systems. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards.
● Processes various forms related to documenting HR activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, dependent eligibility audit, etc.
● Processes diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment and discretion.
● Responds to questions from internal and external customers.
● Multi-tasks on a daily basis and prioritizes work.
● Schedules appointments, meetings, and interviews. Makes arrangements for travel.
Associate’s degree preferably in HR
Typically requires 4 years of HR experience
Excellent knowledge of HR policies, programs, operations and benefits
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely over the telephone and to deal with difficult situations
Ability to manage multiple projects by prioritizing tasks and escalate issues in need of resolution
Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and formulate solutions
Performs data gathering and analysis. Performs basic recruiting activities including interviewing non-exempt positions
Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level typically requires an Associate’s degree plus 2 years of experience, an equivalent could include 4 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 30lbs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups.
Req ID: 454455
Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc
- Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Jobs