HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in Dulles, Virginia
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CT Technologist *today at *StoneSprings Hospital Center. **
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the StoneSprings family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
- As aCT Technologist,*you wouldoperate CT equipment, to produce cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue used to diagnose medical conditions. You willprepare patients for procedures by explaining the process and positioning the patient to capture optimal images requested by the physician.
· You willaccurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment.
· Assist the radiologist in administering medication and contrast agents, performing biopsies and all types of care to patients.
· Prepare examination rooms for CT scan and/or invasive procedures.
· Monitor inventory of supplies during room rotation and maintain room cleanliness.
· Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
· ARRT-CT certification preferred.
· CT experience preferred.
StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care facility is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited! We earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and hold accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.**
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
*We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring! *
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Virginia-Dulles-Stone Springs Hospital Center
Requisition ID: 26630-21289