Cardinal Health Director, Pricing and Contracting Operations in Dublin, Ohio
What Customer Contract Ops Admin contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Contract Ops Administration is responsible for customer contract administration. Includes customer contact activities to provide proper contract acquisition and fulfillment, e.g., pricing, rebates, billing and chargebacks, and developing/negotiating customer and group purchasing contracts.
- Developing, communicating, and leading the execution of business strategy and customer profitability through pricing and value-capturing activities at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Developing repeatable processes and monitoring price recommendations and guardrails for deals and products by performing basic pricing analysis or leveraging and synthesizing advanced analytics of internal and external intelligence.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining pricing programs designed to enhance pricing margin.
- Driving standardization and data integrity to the product cross process
- Enhancing processing and process capabilities as it pertains to vendor chargebacks. Ensuring at-Home Solutions is leveraging all aspects of vendor and customer agreements to drive compliance.
- Creating and implementing a systematic approach to RFPs, RFIs, Purchase agreements, contract compliance and all aspects of contract lifecycle management.
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA preferred
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP), preferred
- 6-10 years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff, 9 direct reports.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working collaboratively in a finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Demonstrates ability to respond to non-standard requests from vendors and customers.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with pricing processes, systems, and controls and implements as necessary.
- Prepares, manipulates and extracts data and information from multiple internal and external sources and leverages to develop and execute pricing and contracting strategies
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer deal economics, financial modeling techniques, and related contracting and pricing strategies.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs