ServiceNow, Inc. Sr Systems Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Write and maintain software-defined declarative infrastructure, at scale.
· Develop new systems, services, and automation tools that can run in on-premise and cloud infrastructure
· Build orchestration workflows by leveraging features of the ServiceNow platform.
· Research and implement new opensource and commercial tools, technologies, and methodologies.
· Collaborate with peer teams who have built world-class networking and orchestration solutions
· Grow your career and those around you, build a culture of a brand-new team.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who:
· Has the ability to improve a mission-critical service, and appropriately respond to incidents and prioritization requests thereof
· Understands Linux infrastructure, virtualization, and containerization technology (VMware, KVM, Kubernetes, Azure, Terraform)
· Is comfortable coding in a popular systems language such as Python, Java, Ruby, Go, or C.
· Has a working understanding of related infrastructure concepts such as IP networking, block and file storage, load-balancers, etc.
· Has a working understanding of related internet protocols such as DNS, LDAP, NTP, SMTP, HTTP, etc.
· Is a self-starting individual who is not afraid of figuring things out on their own.
· Is an excellent oral and written communicator.
· Has integrity, honesty and can uphold ServiceNow’s values.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs