Sage Mobile Test Engineer in dublin, Ireland
Mobile Test Engineer
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you an accomplished Tester with experience on Mobile/Xamarin projects? Do you take pride in continuous improvement and assuring Developers maintain a consistent standard of code? Then this role could be for you!
This role is one that demands a passion for continuous improvement of product, system and customer knowledge. A team member in a Test Engineer role should expect to manage their own project work items, actively share knowledge across the testing community and work closely with the delivery teams to carry out thorough and efficient testing to team processes and testing standards. The Test Engineer will create accurate test plans, and execute against these, ensuring that all issues and risks are raised and managed to completion. The Test Engineer will have an eye for detail and be quality focussed resulting in thorough and well-organised test phases across all projects they work on. The Test Engineer should also endeavour to explore mobile automation testing options and implement solutions where it would make sense and improve productivity of the team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
● Demonstrate a level of understanding of the system under test and gain an understanding of how customers use the products under test.
● Create and track to accurate and timely test estimates for projects
● Collaborate with the delivery team to create source documents used for testing artefacts and create and maintain test artefacts that maximise the efficiency of the test phase, cover all requirements and allow for timely delivery of products and/or components to our customers
● Execute different testing approaches within each defined stage of development and keep up to date with advances in the discipline, e.g. rapid, risk based, exploratory, regression, security, usability etc.
● Take accountability for all test related activities within a test phase, accurately record and communicate risks and issues found during test phases and produce effective test metrics for the Test Team Lead
● Share knowledge and expertise across the wider testing team and where required coach others to avoid key person dependency
● Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business
Product Delivery and ISV
- Sage Jobs