Capgemini Managing Delivery Architect - SW Architect in Detroit, Michigan
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Senior Systems / Software Architect for Automotive EE Systems and Software-Driven Transformation
The Senior Systems / Software Architects is responsible for key aspects of technical capability across the end-to-end lifecycle of Automotive Product Development, with experience in legacy and with a deep understanding of key trends, a clear vision on the future and the ability to clearly articulate how they will personally contribute to the realization of that vision.
He/She will work closely with all related functions within Capgemini Engineering as well as Capgemini Invent, Cloud Infrastructure Services & Custom Solution Development. A small team of architects is needed – up to four may be appointed, depending on the skills and experience of the candidates.
Senior System Architect will own one or more of the key enabling technologies associated with Software-Driven Transformation in the Automotive Sector and be responsible for the elements of the offer relevant to the key enabling technologies
Responsibilities will include:
• Help define and maintain relevant aspects of the Automotive EE Reference Architecture based on your relevant areas of expertise
• Support mapping of technical vision and roadmap to Value Proposition, Portfolio & Offers by working closely with colleagues from these functions
• Support alignment of the R&I pipeline by working closely with the relevant R&I Leads e.g. Future of Mobility, Future of Compute etc.
• Technical Lead on Pre-Sales which may involve temporary assignment on newly awarded projects as part of early project delivery risk mitigation and transfer of the project to the relevant delivery centre(s)
• Improving visibility and client perception of Capgemini Engineering by demonstrating the differentiation of our high value offer portfolio through your interaction with clients and the quality of your deliverables to them
• Provide expertise, direction and guidance in architectural and engineering field to international development teams within Capgemini Engineering.
• Create, maintain and review architecture documentation together with internal and external stakeholders
• Support the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of solid architecture principles.
• Support the engineering process group in definition of stable processes for requirements engineering and architecture that are compliant to A-SPICE and that support agile development.
• Define KPIs to measure the status of requirements engineering and architecture in a project regarding milestones as well as quality level
• Support in the definitions of processes and KPI for software quality in the engineering teams
• Define the interfacing in terms of tooling and processes to our customers and possibly suppliers
• Relevant technical degree or equivalent experience in a relevant technology or industry area (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science)
• Expected relevant experience of least 10 years
Potential professional evolution
Flexible. You will be required to travel for business and work away from home from time to time (subject to any pandemic restrictions).
Competences & Skills
• Experience of the practices and relevant tools for requirements engineering and system architecture (SysML, UML, DOORS/PTC, Enterprise architect or similar tools)
• Understanding of AUTOSAR tool chain, ideally experienced with at least one of the AUTOSAR stacks in the market
• Understanding of SoCs, relevant for automotive ECUs and SIPs (nVIDIA, Qualcomm, NXP, Renesas, TI etc.)
• Understanding of automotive bus systems (Ethernet including TSN, ROS / ROS2, SOME/IP, CAN)
• Understanding of basic principles for Functional Safety implementations (ISO26262, SOTIF) and Security (ISO21434)
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job: Project Manager
Title: Managing Delivery Architect - SW Architect
Requisition ID: 060676
- Capgemini Jobs