Robert Half International Tax Analyst in DENVER, Colorado
• Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; actively communicate solution options to client and team
• Prepare engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
• Demonstrate excellent technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
• Understand the client’s organization, procedures and internal policies
• Preparation and review of complex tax returns including international, federal and multi-state returns, C Corporations, S corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations
• Understand clients’ goals and needs and assist Partners in servicing clients
• Develop and manage team relationships, client relationships and work
• Strategizing with clients and partners on tax planning
• Prepare strategic client recommendations to achieve their goals and assist in pinpointing opportunities for growth with clients
• Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
• Cultivate a team environment and build a positive and dynamic culture
• BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Certified Public Accounting license or exams in progress
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in corporate tax compliance required
• Proficiency in tax prep software required
• FAS 109 experience preferred
• Previous corporate tax experience in a Big 4 or large regional public accounting firm strongly preferred
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the firm, both internally and externally
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs