AdventHealth Physical Therapist Ortho OP Rehab Deland in Deland, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Monday - Friday
- Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
- Engages in promoting evidence based standards of care and lifelong learning through autonomous and collaborative participation in research, journal club/reviews, teaching/mentoring/CI, and/or clinical practice education within a peer group.
- Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards and recommended techniques. Establishes, implements and adapts an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to standards of practice and payer guidelines.
- Documents accurately, completely, timely, and legibly. Uses measurable and objective terminology according to standards of practice, follows insurance and department/hospital guidelines.
- Charges patient accurately, completely, timely, and legibly according to guidelines of the CPT code format, price file, follows insurance and department/hospital guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy plus five or more years of work experience in physical therapy, OR
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensed in the State of Florida as a Physical Therapist, or Temporary State of Florida permit as Physical Therapist*
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
The Physical Therapist – Outpatient II provides direct and indirect services to specific age groups in the outpatient rehabilitation settings. Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Department. Accepts the responsibility to practice autonomously and collaboratively in all practice environments to provide best practice to the patient/client. Autonomous practice is characterized by independent, self-determined, professional judgment and action. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. May supervise Physical Therapist Assistants, technical aides, volunteers, and interns. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs