Robert Half International HR Generalist in CRANBERRY TWP, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Management Resources is currently sourcing for an HR Generalist for our Cranberry township client. This contract opportunity is with a growing company that values employee culture! If you are interested, apply today.
As an HR Generalist, you will get to do the following:
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
• Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this or other accounting and finance jobs in Pittsburgh, please contact us at (412) 338-8790 or email your resume to Nicole.Winters@rhmr.com.
Looking for more than just a job? Management Resources will partner with you to provide resume guidance, provide interview coaching (both virtual and face-to-face), and help you to assess your career goals. We want to be the team to help you find the next great step in your career, but if we aren't, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
if we aren't, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
• SHRM-CP a plus.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 / Hourly
Location: CRANBERRY TWP, PA
Date Posted: January 21, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03730-0011668162
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs