Amazon Web Services Senior Solutions Architect - ISV in Courbevoie, France
Amazon is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders. We try new things and imagine big dreams. AWS is where the cloud first came to life. Now we’re inventing for the decades ahead. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud computing technologies that enable our Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to do more with their technology and change the world for their respective customers.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architects to join our AWS team in France. We need a variety of skills to help shape and deliver on our cloud strategy for our Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). As a trusted customer advisor, you will help software companies to understand advanced cloud-based solutions. You will explain how to adopt & migrate existing products to the cloud, and support their business model and cultural transformation towards a SaaS and DevOps organization. The ability to link technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
Responsibilites: - As a key member of the solution architecture team, ensure success in building and migrating software applications, and platforms on the AWS platform
· Partner with the account management team, formulate and execute a strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful operations in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Significant hands-on implementation and /or consulting experience.
· Experience with software development processes, concepts and tools.
· Business fluent written and verbal French and English languages skills
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Masters Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree.
· Experience supporting ISV partners and programs.
· Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs