D.R. Horton, Inc. Junior Sales Representative-NE in Corona, California
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.is currently looking for an_Junior Sales Representative-NE_ in our Sales & Marketing department. The right candidate is in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating withthe customer from the first interaction through the close of escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
- Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors and team members
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work overtime
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree (A. A.); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must have a vehicle, valid driver's license and be able to drive in daytime or nighttime
Ability to utilize DRH Sales applications on a smart phone, tablet or laptop
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH Sales applications
Proficiency with MS Office and email
Prior CRM software experience
Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
Excel in intercommunications and interactions
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
- Expected Pay Range: $15.50hr.
/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Organization: *Home Builder
Title: Junior Sales Representative-NE
Requisition ID: 2305780