HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Quality Manager Urgent Care (RN Required) in Coppell, Texas
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics! * * CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Quality Manager* *to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us?Click here!
TheQuality Managercontributes to the company’s mission and vision by supporting and coordinating clinical performance improvement activity for HCAPS employed physicians practices in each Division. Manages the quality improvement activities of the program in conjunction with the HCAPS Division management teams and Physician Leadership Councils in accordance with company or HCAPS Quality initiatives. Ensures compliance with applicable accreditation, regulatory, and licensure standards.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Directs efforts to ensure effective Quality program and Performance Improvement implementation throughout the assigned Division(s). Provides guidance to HCAPS employees/management in complying with the requirements and intentions of the program.
- Provides leadership to drive work for clinical improvement and service enhancement. Supports practices in preparation of meaningful reports to the HCAPS Quality Committee, Division Leadership, Physician Leadership Councils, and HCAPS Vice President.
- Acts as a support for HCAPS Quality Improvement and Patient Safety initiatives, as directed. Prepares and submits minutes from all meetings; as directed
- In coordination with CSG, develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements. Ensures that required state/federal reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Participates in Division Physician Leadership Council. Provides quality trend reports on a quarterly basis.
- Monitors and communicates with Operations regarding quality improvement trends. Assists in preparations of metric reports and development of meaningful improvement plans. Participates in Quality Monthly and Quarterly Operating Reviews.
- Facilitates effective communication with Physician Services and CSG leadership regarding key clinical performance improvement activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting, and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues within the division. Accesses company resources as appropriate. Facilitates completion of Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintains awareness of regulations, keeping abreast of pending and or implemented changes. Develops communication tools to alert Divisions.
- Participates in development of Division Quality Strategic Planning.
- Provides education to employees and Medical Staff and supports ongoing education related to Quality.
- Meets regularly with Practice Managers and encourages shared learning
- Participates in the orientation of new employees to HCAPS Quality Initiatives.
- Reviews complaints, concerns, or questions relative to quality issues, and provide consultative
*EDUCATION: *Baccalaureate degree in a healthcare-related field
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Active RN license as required by state of employment * * *EXPERIENCE: * * Minimum 3 years of related clinical and management experience involving quality improvement, leadership, and healthcare quality practices, as well associated governing laws and regulations. At least one year must have been in capacity as direct supervisor of other professional level employees. * Minimum 3 years direct experience in ambulatory care quality improvement preferred.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Quality Manager Urgent Care (RN Required)
Location: Texas-Coppell-Urgent Care Management
Requisition ID: 21340-80920