Abbott Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift (5-8 hour shifts Sun - Thurs 11:00PM to 7:30AM) - Nutrition - Columbus, OH in Columbus, Ohio
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Forklift Operator – 3rd Shift - 5-8 hour shifts Sun - Thurs 11PM to 7:30AM
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Columbus OH, currently has an opportunity for a Forklift Operator.
The Forklift operator is responsible for picking, layer picking, receiving, loading, and covering Low Bay support. Adheres to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and safety protocols in place at the Columbus Distribution Center. Safely operates a forklift and be able to efficiently use the Cambar (warehouse management system).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
• Via use of operating systems within the Columbus Distribution Center to effectively process shipments in a timely manner
• Via use of Cambar radio frequency inventory system, the employee stores, picks or assembles finished product for shipment
• Understands and properly utilizes ship orders and associated Columbus Distribution Center paperwork and RF terminals for shipping/receiving finished product and returns
• Maintains proper FIFO flow of finished products (may include operation of a forklift truck with a push-pull attachment)
• Stores, picks or assembles finished goods in the Columbus Distribution Center, verifying the commodity number, quantity, release status and lot number
• Checks materials against packaging lists, invoices, freight bills or other pertinent documentation to assure conformity and accuracy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
High School Diploma
• Previous warehouse experience one (1) year
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
*Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: * www.abbottbenefits.com at http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com at http://www.abbott.com/ , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
- Abbott Jobs