COLSA Corporation Logistician (TS/SCI) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Performs somewhat complex logistics support on policies and procedures to systems and subsystems, equipment procurement activities, project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
· Performs somewhat complex logistics support analyses
· Analyzes somewhat complex contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
· Identifies, prioritizes, and assesses key logistics assets and infrastructures.
· Coordinates some logistics elements, including but not limited to spares, support equipment, training, facilities, technical data, and provisioning.
· Performs a complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels.
· Identify parts’ cost, lead times, and sources of repair or manufacture.
· Develops policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
· Performs daily warehousing tasks: Shipping, receiving, inventory management.
· Locally delivers hardware to Peterson AFB supported unit or TMO.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits/.
Required SkillsRequired Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 5-8 years of work related experience.
Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing and spreadsheets.
US Citizenship Required; Minimum of TS/SCI Clearance
Experience with Air Force inventory management systems, LIONS.
Experience with JIRA and/or Insight management tools.
Familiarity with Air Force Configuration Management
OSHA Fork Lift Certified
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- COLSA Corporation Jobs