Lockheed Martin Administrative Support Assistant in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position supports the GPS Control Segment Sustainment II (GCS II) program in Colorado Springs.
As the Administrative Support Specialist. you will be responsible for a diverse set of actions to include:
- Data Entry (Booking travel, submitting expense reports, invoice reconciliation)
- Tracking, verifying, and analyzing data from multiple sources (ad-hoc requirement to track and manage specific data)
- Submitting and tracking acquisition requests for IT assets, office supplies, and business cards
- In/Out Processing (e.g. On-boarding) of new and departing personnel.
- Standard administrative duties include assisting in preparation of briefing materials; setup and support of a variety of meetings involving LM and external customer attendees, including refreshments, electronic equipment, arrange & start Video Teleconferences and Skype meetings, support escort requirements and other tasks as necessary.
- Entering customer visit requests in the VisitLM system
- Supporting work-flow improvement initiatives
- Report facility problems to the landlord via the requestcom.com ticket system
- Coordinate facility activities with Landlord or Cleaning Subcontractor
- Burn CDs for delivery to the Government
- Shredding coordination
- Tracking copier counts and coordinate with vendor
- Verify changes from documentation reviews
- Ancillary duties, based on business need
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Written and Verbal communication skills
• Time Management Skills
• Expense Reporting
• Scheduling Experience
• Works well independently, as well as in a team environment
• Ability to communicate with multiple functional areas (Engineering, Human Resource, Management, Security, Facilities)
• Working knowledge of Concur and VisitLM
• Timekeeping Experience
• Administrative Experience
• Excellent organization skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs